Jurnal FIK UMSurabaya

BEBAN KERJA DAN MASA KERJA TERHADAP TINGKAT STRESS KERJA PADA PERAWAT INTENSIVE CARE UNIT

Oleh: 

Pratama

The responsibility of nurse is not a light thing to be shouldered. Demand which must be fulfilled by ICU nurse could generate to come under pressure. The trigger factors such as because of boredom with work, excessive workload, and care for many patients. Research result by nurse work stress difference indicates that from the 30 subjects of critical nurses or ICU nurses there are 96.7% of nurses experiencing work stress in a médium category while the remaining 3.3% experiencing work stress in a heavy category. This research aims to know about the relationship of workload, year of service on level of work stress at ICU nurse of GBPT Dr.Soetomo Hospital and type of this research is observational analytic research with epidemiologic approach and cross sectional population program used is ICU nurse. Sample taken was 39 respondents. Sample taking over with probability sampling, the instrument used was a workload questionnair from Arikunto 1998 and work stress of Nursalam 2003. By spearman rho statistical test with the significance level α = 0.05. A medium category of work stress most as much (46%) and the fraction experiencing light level of stress as much (41%) of the 39 respondents while not stress as much (13%). Based on statistical tests obtained Spearman rho ρ = 0.000 <α = 0.05, which means that there is a relationship between the period of employment, the working stress workloads Dr.Soetomo surabaya ICU nurses.

In the study of job stress levels generated in the category of being 46%. The relationship between length of service and workload with the level of work stress on ICU nurses of GBPT Hospital Dr. Atopic Dermatitis.

Keyword: Year of Service, Workload, Nurse Work Stress

File Journal: 

BULETIN

Jangan mau ketinggalan berita menarik dan update ! Pastikan untuk bergabung daftar buletin kami .

Hubungi Kami

Untuk mengetahui informasi lebih detail, silahkan hubungi FIK UMSurabaya.

Terhubung dengan kami

Kami berada di Jaringan Sosial. Ikuti kami & berhubungan.